Feb 20, 2008

Kenko, Pavilion

Posted by Anonymous |



Last Saturday I went to Pavilion with my sister. She wanted go shopping before she leaves KL back to Sabah.

So I brought her to Kenko, Pavilion. What shop is that? What they sell?

The entrance of Kenko.

Fish Spa? Shit! I didn't brought Doris along tim! =P

OMG! What they doing with theirs smelly feets?


OMG! They feeding the fishs with their feets! Wait a minutes, feed????? Piranna?????

Haha! This kind of fish eat death skin.

A short video taken;

Kenko from Joshua on Vimeo.

After the treatment I can feel my feet damn smooth and silk. Haha! No kidding!

Cam whore 1st with my sister to end the post.

13 comments:

Catherine said...

hey...how much for the "Fish Spa"?
i want to try it too...hehe~~~

Anonymous said...

Catherine - RM38 for 1/2 an hour! =)

amei79 said...

Eiii, fish doctors that help to clean the dead tissue (surface layer) of the skin...heard that is good for health

Anonymous said...

amei79 - I heard so! That y 2moro I'll bring along my gf to try! =)

Anonymous said...

I tried it for free on the Opening Day cos my friend know the boss.

Chee Ching said...

Fuah, I think it'll be super relaxing right? Can we dip other parts of the body besides the legs? Ahaha

Mrcoolku said...

i saw it before on the tv. i thought it only happen in japan. so fast import to msia already. wanna giv it a try too. but quite expensive le...

Unknown said...

juz curious.. is the water clean?? since everybody put in their legs.. if the person has H.K. Legs how?? :p

Anonymous said...

LLW - Wah! So good!
Chingy - Only legs. =)
Coolku - Atleast u tired something that Japan has =P
Meilin - This one I have to ask the management! Haha!

JJ Jason said...

I also wanna try!!!! it looks so fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

JJZai - Must try when u come to KL. I believe soon Penang will have this spa too!

Apple said...

It gives me goose bumps by looking at those pix and video. But should be healthy right? You and your sis have such close relationship.

Anonymous said...

Apple - Some review said it's good for health. My sister? Haha! Only meet her 2-3 times a year. She staying in Sabah mah!