Jun 17, 2010

The Killers | The Shrek Final Chapter

Posted by Anonymous |

Did you guys notice lately my blog posted some non really good quality blogpost? Same goes with Twitter update. Busy would be just another excuses for me. I think I need to have a better time management for myself. Ok! Stop all the ranting.

By the way, I've added a new contains on my blog's sidebar. Hall of Fame, some links to a few of my interesting blogpost. Do check it out yo!

Last weekend I've actually watched 2 movies.

The Killers


Spencer Aimes is just your average, undercover, government-hired super-assassin accustomed to a life of exotic European locales, flashy sports cars and even flashier women. But when he meets Jen Kornfeldt, a beautiful, fun-loving computer tech recovering from a bad break-up, he finds true love and happily trades international intrigue for domestic bliss.Three years later, Spencer and Jen are still enjoying a picture-perfect marriage... that is, until the morning after Spencer's 30th birthday. That's when Spencer and Jen learn he's the target of a multi-million dollar hit. Even worse, the hired killers have been stalking the happy couple for years, and could be anyone: friends, neighbors, the grocery store clerk, even that crabby old guy shuffling across the street. Now Spencer and Jen are on the run for their lives. As their suburban paradise turns into a paranoid game of dodge-the-bullet, they must find out who wants Spencer dead and why, all the while trying to save their marriage, manage his pain-in-the-ass in-laws, keep up neighborly appearances and just plain survive. And you thought suburban life was easy.- YahooMovie.

Rate 6/10 Found the movie quite stupid but yet humorous.


The others movie that I've watched was The Shrek 4 - Final Chapther.



My gf kept bugging me to watch this movie and that was with a reason. She wanted me to watch and understand the morale of the movie, appreciate what do you have now which is mention her lol!

This movie quite nice tho. Reminding us there are no free meal in this world. Appreciate & work hard for it.

Rate 8.5/10 It's a family movie that have great morale to everyone 1 year old kids if they understand to 99 years old adults.

2 comments:

michleong said...

I want to watch BOTH!
But time does not permits me to do so. I want to faint.

Anonymous said...

Find 4 hours good enough jor. Hhehehe!