May 18, 2008

Free Big Mac

Posted by Anonymous |



A crap post for today.

Yesterday went for brunch at McDonald.

I got myself a free Big Mac by reading the Big Mac Chant within 4 seconds.



RM4.60 I get myself a Big Mac, Banana Pie, a carbonated drink and free internet access. Hahaha! I’m damn cheap =P




Big Mac Chant

As you all know, I have participated the Big Mac Chant challenge by submitted a video not long ago.

Thank you so much for those who supported me by casting a precious vote for me.

The closing date for this contest is 28th of May 2008. By the time, I wish I can maintain on the top 3 for me to win the challenge.

I hope I still can continue receiving support from you all.

Please vote for me. Big Mac Chant – Tallboyz

http://nuffnang.com.my/bigmacchant

Appreciated!

0 comments: