May 5, 2008

I Love "Big Mac"

Posted by Anonymous |



Small > Big > Mega?

Any "Big Mac" fans here? McD has come out with "Mega Mac" and it for limited time only.

FYI, Mega Mac was early introduced by McDonald Japan in the early 2002. WTH, we are 6 years behind.

Yesterday I went to McD for brunch and for some internet browsering then I was attracted with an ad at the counters "Mega Mac". So fast fast I ordered.

RM13.90 for a large set that come along with fried and carbonated drink.



What so special about Mega Mac? It has four all-beef patties in one burger. OMG! Burger King's have to keep a side.

Look at my Megatron Mega Mac.

My jaw almost sprained to eat this burger. Hahaha!


A complete meal should have tagged with a Banana Pie.



So what next after the Mega Mac? According to Takeshi Fukuda, the future evolution of the Big Mac will be like the diagram below.


So, now you know.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want try mega mac!

Chici mac!! siao! @@

bearbear said...

can u even have a complete bite on it?

too bad i can't have beef

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

muahaha...
SO NICE~!
but it would be nicer if they have carl's jr sauce... wendy's bun... and macd's patty...
wow...
it would be wonderlicious

Ellone said...

Wah, very big. I dun think i can finish one whole set myself...

Anonymous said...

Munster - Go and grab one.
BearBear - I almost sprained my jaw =P
UncleJosh - So perfect ah!
Ellone - Hehe! Need to share share lor!

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

perfection is something we all seek... that's why you're attempting to eat a 26 piece of beef patties

s.kuan said...

wei y u didn't enter the mcd chant contest?? i'll vote for u LOL

Shiveeleaves said...

waaa,i wanna try liao.
normal big mac i already complain big liao,now extra sumore,what,they going to fight with carls.jr?

Anonymous said...

UncleJosh No! No! 26 beef patties I'll died. Haha!
SlowCatchUpKuan - Submitted! Must vote for me ah! =P
Shiveeleaves - Huh? Big Mac is not enough for me wor, Mega Mac just ngam ngam only =P

s.kuan said...

i will!

Anonymous said...

SlowCatchUpKuan - Thank you 1st =)