Jun 3, 2007

Chan Sow Lin

Posted by Anonymous |





Chan Sow Lin, probably the name emerge when u take LRT. Actually that was the place I grew up. My mum runs a canteen next to F&N factory and Scott & English (LG Distributor) and it has operate for 3 decades.

The place I stayed copious with factory and no housing district around. We just stay on some small wooden house near to my mum’s canteen. I used to play alone/sometimes with my sister only due to no family staying about. Changes took place drastically where F&N closed down and the canteen demolished.



This is the route I normally take to go home.





There are a lot of stalls opened under the flyover highway before we leave, now only left a little and some are abandoned.







I used to use this under passage to go to a nearby supermarket “Fajar”.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Josh, why feeling sad?

Anonymous said...

It giving me kind of odd feeling but it brought me back to my childhood. It shown me the life changes took place in short time. Appreciation is important whenever u have the chance.

Anonymous said...

You make me remember my old house...
I was staying at Jalan Sg Besi for a while... hoever I still can remember... the Star Cinema, F&N, Scott & English, the Siren from the factory, the Caltex opposite my house, illegal motor racing... they are all gone...