Nov 11, 2008

Weekend Movies

Posted by Anonymous |

Yeah! It's my weekend movies again. It seems has become my routine for me to watch movies every weekend.

Quantum of Solace


This movie has received a lot bad criticisms. No more “I’m Bond, James Bond”, no more ultramodern gadget shown off, no more bullet proof nor dive able car, no more sex scene with the Bond’s girl OMG! Where’s the old Bond?

This Bond no longer the old Bond =(

A lot actions and stunts can be found in this movie but the storyline is a bit vague (may I bcoz I didn’t watch the previous episode)

Overall of this movie is 4/10.


The Mist


You can't find this movie on cinema showing coz it ain't a new movie. Watched this movie at home borrowed from my girl friend.

The Mist is the cinematographic version of the popular novel by Stephen King or known as the King of horror novels

The film starts off with a mist that invades a town and within the Mist there are some perilous creatures that killed a lot peoples.

The town’s peoples are trapped in a supermarket, faced with the dilemma of whether to venture out in the unknown Mist or wait for the “things” to get them.

They struggled very hard to survive but it ended tragically. Sigh!

This movie I tell you it is damn stirring lor, you won’t feel wan to move from ur seat.

Rate 8.5/10


Madagacar 2 Escape to Africa


Watched another big movie in the cinema, "I like to move it, move it" with some ass flapping.

Seriously I laughed all the way from the beginning till the end of the movie.

I think I dun need to elaborate more bout this movie. This gonna be a must movie to watch for all.

Laugh out yourself at the cinema.

Rate 9/10

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

I heard the latest 007 is a damn shit movie, and I can barely guess why... Haha...

Madagascar 2 is lovely, and nice!!!

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

woah.. i'm soo gonna download The Mist after this.. hehehe

Anonymous said...

i watched the mist, the ending was quite fooling, whole movie play a good role on human characteristics is a very unique movie :D

Anonymous said...

akira - Yalor! Drop glasses. Madagascar 2 damn nice.

jian akiraceo - Hahaha!

clive - Yeah! The ugly side of human.