Jun 26, 2010

Jogoya | Toy Story 3

Posted by Anonymous |

A quick update for today.

Exactly a week ago I have visited Jogoya, Starhill with YY's family for dinner.

This is the 2nd time I visited and this time I ate a lot weh. Jogoya is a flagship Japanese buffet restaurant. It has more than 200 dishes of different style like Chinese, Western, Korean, Japanese, Malaysian and a lot other styles.

From starter to main and to desserts.

Some photos to share;

Look hygiene and professional.

Assorted cookies


and desserts to choose from.


A must have if you love seafoods as probably this is the most expensive meal. Too bad I'm not a fans of oysters, don't really like the smell.










Everything made complete with  ALOT ice cream and cakes.

You know what? Ice cream is one of the most expensive thing you must have as it's Haagen Dazs weh. I had 3-4 scoops, 1 scoop cost about RM10. lol! Yeah! I'm quite kiasu tho.


Right after the dinner we went for a movie. Toy Story 3.



This is the 2nd cartoon animation movie that I felt very touching after Pixar's UP. YY again cried twice.

Toy Story 3 is about Andy the owner of Woody, Buzz and the others toys has grown up and moved on his life to college. The toys was supposedly to keep on attic but ended up to a day care centre. The nightmare & adventure began at the day care centre.

Seriously, the movie is very touching especially the part Andy leaving his toys for good to a new good owner.

Rate 9.5/10 Must watch must watch!

3 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Long time never been to Jogoya already :)

Toy Story 3 was really good :)

Anonymous said...

yeah.. toy story 3 was good.. I love it.. lol.. Makes me look through my box of soft toys I used to play with when I was young and wonder if they share the same feelings.. :P

Anonymous said...

uLi - Toy Story indeed is nice :)

sarah - RM9X++ Hahah! Go and try out yourself :)

Shirleen - Hahhah! My thought was, that y some of my toys suddenly gone missing. They run away from home. loL!