May 21, 2012

White Water Rafting, Sungai Padas Kota Kinabalu

Posted by Anonymous |

Continue with my Kota Kinabalu Visit.

My sister suggested us to try water rafting at Sungai Padas and it's one of the best in Asia. I was reluctant in the beginning, what the heck, life is short.

We need to wake up early, to catch shuttle van to Beaufort Railway Station.


We get onboard by train to get to Pangi Station which took about 2 hours.


Excited with our little adventure


Enjoying the scenic ride


Stopped at Rayoh Station to keep our belonging and get change for rafting gears. Here I left my camera and no more photo taken. Wish I can have water proof & shock proof camera with me.


Then we get on train again and this time it take another 20 minutes to reach Pangi Station.


Safety briefing conducted by Riverbug before start. No photos/videos were taken on the adventure. We have 7 person in 1 boat and team up with a boat leader (Riverbug), a Russia couple and 2 best friend from England. It's International weh!

The rafting commence from starting point to Rayoh which will take about an hour half (10km) which have us fell off from the boat and also turtle-turn the boat.

The first time fell into the rapid river is super scary and it was on purpose done by the boat leader. Scary the shxt out of me. lol!

Had few rounds of rapids and everyone have the chance to fell off from the boat. It was pretty exciting and funs.

Say HI! to my team mates.


That's all my Water Rafting adventure at Sungai Padas, KK.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ӏ was wonԁering іf you evеr сonѕidеred changing the
page layout οf your blog? Ιts very well wrіtten; I love
what yоuѵe got to sаy. But mаybe you
could а littlе morе in the way of сontеnt ѕο people cοuld connect ωith it bettег.
Үouve got an awful lοt of text foг onlу havіng one oг two ρіctures.
Maуbe you could space it out better?


Here is my web sitе General: Travel