Apr 16, 2012

Kota Kinabalu Visit

Posted by Anonymous |

This is a past blog post of my visit to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah last year, meeting with my sister and 2 of my nephews.

Went to there with YY


Took nearly 3 hours from LCCT to KK's airport.


First thing to do in KK is makan.

Tried this egg noodles, taste like Char Kuey Teow + Siew Yuk. Yummy!


Had a quick rest and my sister brought us for dinner.


Let me introduce my nephew, Ethan.


and Nathan


The seafood in KK is very cheap and fresh. Everyday also can have seafood.










Next me and YY went for water rafting at Sungai Padas. :)

4 comments:

Wawa Kyoko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wawa Kyoko said...

welcome to KK..enjoy the seafood ..and wow man its a great idea go to Sungai Padas ;) never been there b4 dun forget to blog ya ^___^

Sarah said...

Wah...now only u blog...oredi got new member...come again this yr...

Anonymous said...

wawaKyoko oneal - U from Sabah? Sungai Padas was recommended by my sister :)

Sarah - Hhahahaha! U buy us tix k?