Aug 18, 2007

Tall Boyz is sick!

Posted by Anonymous |

I had diarrhea yesterday and whole night didn’t get well sleep. Yet after that I had a movie gathering with my fellow secondary frens in the morning. We watched Ratatouille at 1U and the movie is about a rat that born with a special ability to sense how to make a good foods and a non cook able garbage’s boy became a famous chef with an accidentally help of the rat. It’s a must movie to watch with family and frens.

After that we when for brunch at “Just Mee”

I had Ice Lemon Tea

Yoke Yee's HK Wanton Mee.

This belong to Chooi Mei. Forgot wat is it! Haha!.

This is mine! Kung Po Chicken.

This is BBQ Chicken rice. Ordered by Andy!
p/s Photos above were taken by Andy's SE K810i. My phone battery drained.

We walked around for few hours and I started to get a very bad headache and cold! Then I went back home and rest, the fever didn’t diminish yet it gets worst. Hence I went to seek doctor. I hate medicines a lot as I have eaten medicine for a decade when I had asthma while I’m small.

Cambodia Trip day 2 will continue 2moro!

0 comments: