Sep 25, 2008

I'm Ready To Bang!

Posted by Anonymous |



I mean I'm ready to Bangkok! Wooots! Will be going with a bunch of my frens and my gf!

So sorry for MIA for so long, was busy finishing all my stuff before my holiday.

The pending wedding post will update once I'm back from Bangkok.

It has been a while I didn't went for outing and this gonna be a good one for me to polish abit of my dull and boring post that I posted lately. I will take alot alot photos to share up here. =)



Bye everyone! =)

6 comments:

KOKahKOK said...

bang bang~~~ enjoy ah joshua~

TINTIN said...

Hahaha...are you sure you bring enough Thai Baht???? ^^^^ Enjoy!

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

So many bloggers went to
Bangkok recently....

Anonymous said...

KOKahKOK - Thank you =)
tintin - Hhahaha! Not enough actually. =P
Jeromefo - Izit? I only know anston went there. =) it's a nice place to visit tho.

Anonymous said...

still in bangkok ah?

Anonymous said...

ahlost - Back liao lu. No internet to update! =P