Nov 17, 2011

Immortals

Posted by Anonymous |

Yesterday I've catched Immortals with my fellow friends. Broke a new record of 27 seats bought to watch movie together-gether.



The movie is about a mortal man, Theseus whom chosen by Zeus to lead the fight against ruthless King Hyperion, who is on rampage across Greece to obtain a weapon that can destroy humanity.

Rate 8/10 Heard a quite numbers of bad feedback on this movie. To be honest, I found the movie is actually not bad. Interesting storyline about gods and mortal relationship. Do you know why Theseus can be appointed as god? Remember Theseus's mother were raped by villager? Zeus would always disguise as villager? Haha!

Check out the movie trailer below;

5 comments:

TZ said...

hey where is the cinema you went?
You haven't broken my record which i watch In-Time on the weekend after the premier. I was watching with my mom only in the whole cinema. :p

http://tz-life.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-time.html

Goh, Jerry said...

if her mother raped by Zeus then he should be "demi-god" ...statement not true :p

Goh, Jerry said...

Theseus is a pure human :p

Anonymous said...

TZ - We watch at Mid Valley. Wow! That's awesome man!

Jerry - Hahah! Was joking only! :P

Koh Kian Fai said...

> . < zeus rape theseus mother, hahah I like this point :P