Sep 20, 2012

Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder

Posted by Anonymous |

Having neck and shoulder aches lately due to long hours facing in front of the computer?



The reasons behind the discomfort problem is due to frantic timetable, long hours on the computer like what happened to me, improper postures especially people who has long spinal cord like I do. These can lead to tension around the neck and shoulder which is killing me.



I always wished to have a portable massage chair relieve those aches. A friend of mine suggested me to try Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub.



It comes in 2 variants, Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub comes with a soothing lavender fragrance that provides lasting pain relief for neck and shoulder aches whereas the Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Boost has a refreshing scent that invigorates as well as provides extra strength pain relief for severe, over-stressed, tired and stiff muscles in the neck and shoulder areas. No more smelly pain relief creams.

It is a massage-on-the-go virtually having a pair of invisible hands smoothing out the tension tangled in my neck. It helps to rejuvenate and relieve the tensed and aching muscles around the neck and shoulders anytime and anywhere.

The Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub comes in a 50g flat tube that allows easy carrying in my pocket and ergonomic shape facilitates squeezing of the rub for application.

Now I’m keeping 1 at my office and 1 in my car for instant use when I need it.

Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub is now available at leading pharmacies. Get your massage on the go today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Υour own report offers νerіfied beneficial tо me.
Ιt’ѕ extгemely usеful and yоu're clearly extremely well-informed in this region. You have opened up our eye to numerous thoughts about this specific subject along with intriquing, notable and reliable articles.
My website ; Buy Valium Online

Unknown said...

I have neck pain for many days and finding a best treatment to fix this problem. I think this tube can help me. I will definitely try it.Chiropractic clinic, center Bergen County