Sep 22, 2007

Tallboyz Watched a Gay Movie

Posted by Anonymous |

Yesterday nite I went for a movie with Philip and Ian at MBO Galaxy Ampang. We have no idea wat sore of movie will be played so we tried our luck and only decide when we reached there.

On the movie list we saw a special sneak preview movie will be played “I Pronounce You Larry & Chuck”. The title of the movie were sound a bit gay and Adam Sandler & Kevin James are the main actors. I believe this would be an interesting and funny comedian movie that can make us laugh out loud. Actually I’m a big fan of Adam Sandler with his hilarious acting.


This movie has shown what a true friend willing to sacrifice for his buddy and true love doesn’t only apply on specific genders.

It triggered laughter all of the audiences in the cinema from the start till the end of the movie.

I dun wan to be a spoiler, maybe u can watch the trailer here;
http://www.chuckandlarry.com/index.php

I would rate this movie 9/10. It’s a must watch movie.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Нola! I've been reading your web site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent work!

Look into my web blog: how to save money at disney world