Feb 18, 2008

Mourning

Posted by Anonymous |

As I write this, I find myself choking back tears, emotions blended with sadness and disbelief that I had lost my loved.

Past few weeks I have been frequently going in and out to hospital. Fortuitously my sister came back from Sabah, lighten up my shoulder and sadness.

It was the 1st day of Chinese New Year, a gloomy day that I would not forget in my life. It has created a big wound in my heart. Human would never defect god, obey are the only option.

It was a tough period for us to accept the facts. Tears and grief are the only thought that running in our mind.

Sadly, I don’t any chances to repay on what you scarified for us.

I MISS YOU, MUM

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this. Gladys gives Joshua LOL... Lots Of Love. *huGs*

Anonymous said...

Gladiezz - Thank you so much! =)

Anonymous said...

sorry to heard tat josh... wish u will be strong.. n wish ur mum rest in peace.. *hugs*

Chee Hsien said...

i lost my mum 4 years back when i was still very young.. dun worry, you will get along after a while.. we're in the same boat :)

SeAngi said...

Sorry to hear that...

Anonymous said...

My condolences. Be strong ok!

Anonymous said...

Chee Hsien - Sorry to hear that! Thanks!
Seangi - Thank you!
Anonymous - Thank you even though I dun know who r u. I'll be strong! =)

Teddy said...

i lost my dad 6 years ago,on the 2nd day of CNY.. everything was hard at 1st and everythings seemed bad for me.. i couldn't get 2 continue my study and life changed completely.. it tooks me 2 years 2 finally accept my life.. but i know anyhow, he's there with me 2 support me in every way i cant see.. i'm sure your mum would be the same, she would be help you and support you too in every way you cant see.. hugs~

Anonymous said...

Teddy - Sorry to hear that! Thank you so much! =)