Feb 22, 2008

My First....

Posted by Anonymous |



This is my first time…











First time being so Kanjiong (nervous)...












Something that can make me happy… (wait wait, till now wat you guys thinking?)












Where I required to wear hair cap.

OMG! Am’I undergo an operation? ER?











Who's this?

=P Hehe! My first time visiting beauty spa and had my 1st facial done.

All thanks to my good sister for snatched me into this. They offer a speacial deal package for 2, my sister said it's a good deal and pulled me in. (u know lar, aunty is like that)

Didn't spend much time there, I was so embrassed and pulled off once the facial done!

They used diamond something to remove death skin on my rough face. Seriously I really can feel my face cleaner and smoother. =P

I had my feet spa and now facial spa in the same week. Siao can?

7 comments:

Chee Ching said...

The "facial" thingy on your face looked super glossy! Makes me wanna dab some on my face also. Ahaha.

Anonymous said...

Chingy - Haha! Me also dun know wat they put on my face.

Catherine said...

wahahahaha....

suddenly went to do so many beauty thingy ya....

Anonymous said...

eh.. as a girl i never go to facial.. hehe... u wil addict for tat... btw.. y didnt show us the photo after facial? =P

Anonymous said...

Catherine - Haha! Thanks to my sis!

Jaselyn - Coz nothing different mah! =P

Anonymous said...

everyone got their first time,..a good try~

Anonymous said...

tintin - =P