Feb 14, 2008

Happy Valentine

Posted by Anonymous |

Valentine’s Day is a special day that recognized and celebrates by couples all over the world. I believe some of you already bought flowers, gift and even booked restaurant to have a wonderful dinner with your loved one.

I’m not sure you guys still remember my previous post “Girl Next Door



Finally I made my move. I dated her out for dinner tonight and prepared her a gift.

Hope she will love the gift. Wish me luck! =P




Next post gonna explain why I have been MIA (Missing In Action) for few weeks.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

wishing you all the best ler~~~

next post gonna bring us the good news!!!!

Chee Ching said...

Remember to update on the date! XD

Anonymous said...

Catherine - Thank you! To disappoint u, it was a bad news. I'm sick! Haha! But that day was perfect! =)
Chingy - Wokie! Updated liao!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!How sweet is u...the present wrapped so nice. hehe...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous - Thank you! She also love it! =)

Anonymous said...

happy for u...
your honey can 'retire' liao... kekeke