Oct 2, 2010

Berjaya Tioman Resort

Posted by Anonymous |

A week ago my company organised a company trip together annual dinner to Tioman Island. Total of 3XX of Tele Dynamics staffs all around the Malaysia gathered in one place.

It took almost 8 hours to reach to the destination from Shah Alam. 6 hours bus ride to Mersing's Jetty and 1 1/2 hours of boat. Damn tired can? But the fun does paid off :)

We all stayed at Berjaya Tioman Resort.


The 1st thing we do once reached there was makan at Sri Nelayan Restaurant.








After that we head to our respective's room to get ready to get ourself wet.

We actually went for Snorkeling & Banana Boat ride. Didn't bring along my camera & phone, so didn't take any photos.

After that I head back to room and grab my camera to take some photos along the beach side.






more photos next :)

Do follow me on Twitter and check out more info about the upcoming Nokia's 1st Symbian^3 device Nokia N8 on my Nokia's Blog.

3 comments:

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

EH! u stay my room ah? Ur toilet got smelly or not? The room walls are so thin that my friend heard their neighbours "do yeh" (maybe their neighbour too loud la. hahah..

Sit plane only 1 hr flight XD
But your trip fun lah, no need pay $$$ =)

http://www.msxeroz.com/2010/09/tioman-crystal-clear-waters.html

I AM A BLOGGER said...

omg, i wan to stay by the beach~~so nice!!!!~~

Anonymous said...

Nicole - lol! U and ur bf got go peeps mou? :P

Xjion89 - Yeah! It's nice. If plan to go Langkawi u can stay and cenang, nearer to beach :)