Sep 29, 2010

Charlie St. Cloud | I'm Back

Posted by Anonymous |

Wow! Almost a week I didn't update my blog.

I was away for trip few days back and when I reached home my modem died on me. Yeah! It was the free modem from TM that only can only last for 13 months which has just past 1 month warranty, FML!. Need to dig money for a new modem.

BTW Charlie St. Cloud is up on cinema today. I manage to catch it 3 days before screening, thanks to UIP Malaysia for the ticket.



Charlie St. Cloud is a young man overcome by grief at the death of his younger brother. So much so that he takes a job as caretaker of the cemetery in which his brother is buried. Charlie has a special lasting bond with his brother though, as he can see him. Charlie meets up with his brother (Sam) each night to play catch and talk. Then, a girl comes into Charlie's life and he must choose between keeping a promise he made to Sam, or going after the girl he loves.

Rate 8.5/10 Quite like the storyline but don't know why I feel the brotherhood is a bit too much making it like #bromance in this movie. lol! Please ignore my stupidity.

Zac Efron's fans out there, this is a must watch movie. Everyone girls who watched it praised how good looking he are, he gonna be the next Brad Pitt, he's god and a lotmore, yeah! GIRL!

Check out the trailer of this movie;


Gonna have blogpost about my trip to Tioman Island next.

4 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

if ur modem was free, juz take it and change @ tmpoint~~~
they will replace asap~~
but, the queue shud be horrible~~

Anonymous said...

Too bad the warranty just expired -.-"

Anonymous said...

I am really Glad i ran across this blog.Added tallboyz.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
get facebook likes

http://www.greencine.com/central/guide/anime http://www.libgig.com/node/2171
buy facebook likes facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
This virus or whatever it is won't let me access windows internet explorer. When I try to start in safe mode it says something like sorry for the inconvenience your computer won't start in safe mode. I want to run a malwarebytes scan and delete whatever this is, what can I do? Please help.

buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes