Dec 14, 2010

Sekinchan Getaway

Posted by Anonymous |

Ouch~! Missed my Sekinchan blogpost for almost 1 month plus that's why I found something missing

On October, me and my colleagues has actually organised a day trip to Sekinchan, the great green sea not sea actually. One of my colleague, Dannis who's hometown at there so he brought us jalan jalan, take picha picha, camho camho and also makan makan. lol!

My colleagues and friends.

James, Sharon, Dannis,
YY, ME, Sue,
Yvonne, Terry, Yuna.

Journey took place in the afternoon and welcomed by nice green paddy field with great weather.


Here's how the water distributed.


Some random pichas






I think the peoples who live in Sekinchan would have good eye sight as they always exposed to green colour. Hahah! #DumbAssumption.


Of course didn't miss the chance to self portrait lor.


Who need Wide Angle Lens when I own a long hand to take group picha? Hahahah!


The post wrapped with a good bye to Sekinchan by the sweet couple.


The weather that day was quite hot tho but gotten better in the evening. How I wish I can have Ocean Potion with me that day so I can have my skin protected from the harmful heat and UV that may lead to skin cancer.

Did took part on a contest by Ocean Lotion, crossing finger wish I can win a hamper worth RM150 of Ocean Potion products and do not need to worry the sun when I'm travelling.

2 comments:

Henry Lee said...

u have long hair? long hand is it? lol! XD

Anonymous said...

Muakakak! Was blur blur doing my blogpost in the mid nite XD.
TQTQ!