May 21, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia

Posted by Anonymous |



Yesterday nite watched "The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian" at KLCC. Thanks to smashpOp for giving me a free ticket.

Actually this is my 2nd time watching this movie.

Wait! You dun get me wrong, this movie wasn't that great that had me watch for the 2nd time.

I've discovered something. Sometime watching movie with different peoples would have different rating or different impression

Watching with the siao peoples like smashpOp, Rames, Jen and the others had changed my whole mindset of the boring-ness and low rating of this movie. Haha!

Rating 5/10. (early was 4 only ok?)



After the movie we balik lor.

Some of you might have hear bout's Jen's car incident. After that she had a make over on her new ride.

Let me present u...


Damn ganas can?

Forgot to snap the URL of her blog on the backside of the car tim.

That all for now.

4 comments:

s.kuan said...

waaa... damn ganas your friend... this car belongs to a girl ar... i salute her LOL

Anonymous said...

Woots! Yes belong to a cool gal.

joshuaongys said...

ahhhh i didnt know that you gave low rating to this movie as well hahahaha

all joshuas think the same?? ><

Anonymous said...

Joshuaongys - Coz we are the "Josh" Muakakakak!