Sep 23, 2010

Hawaii Here I Come!

Posted by Anonymous |

How I wish so, but look at the bright side it's still got the 3B (Beach, Boat & Bikini) XD


Photo credit: Flickr-CW Ye

Yeah! In another 12 hours, I will be heading to Pulau Tioman for my company annual trip cums with company annual dinner. The theme for the annual dinner is "Hawaii Nite".

I'm very excited of this trip as all the Tele Dynamics will swarmed the island just like the crabs in Christmas Island. lol!

Will update time by time via Twitter, Do Follow Me yo!

6 comments:

Hakzai said...

bonjour!
dun forgot my 'hand letter' ya!
ngek ngek ngek!
=P

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

For a moment there I thought you're really going to hawaii >.<

TZ said...

I'm looking forward for a nice beach party... hopefully my company organize such a nice beach company trip.

Ryan said...

Nak Ikut!

Anonymous said...

Hakzai - Sand can? :P

Miao - lol! I wish I can go there

TZ - If ur company don't organise, u can plan with ur colleagues ma :)

Ryan - Mari masuk in my luggage bag.

Jack Ng said...

nice place ehh ... u work for tele ? on which department ?