Sep 1, 2010

Yoke Yee Birthday at TGIF

Posted by Anonymous |

Last week we have celebrated YY's birthday at TGI Friday, Pavilion before we head for the movie Grown Ups.

Has been while I never used my 50mm f/1.8 after I got the tammy 17-50mm. Photos below are taken with 50mm, just love the bokeh, wish to have more if I got the f/1.4 XD.

The Birthday Girl aka My Princess


Sandy


and Mr. Aaron Kwok Yong.


YY ordered Grilled Lamb


and I have Jack Daniel Burger, trust me this is the best yummilicious burger I ever had.


The Fish n Chips is like having McD Fillet'O Fish without burger. lol!


YY was requested to stand on a chair for us to sing birthday song and blow birthday cake.


It was cupcake with her name on it.

Yeah! She is crazy!

Of course not to miss, group photo of us :)


Happy Belated Birthday Princess! :)

0 comments: