Sep 9, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife 2D

Posted by Anonymous |

Just got back from Tropicana City Mall after watched the 4th sequels of Resident Evil: Afterlife. Yeah 2 days in a round watch movies at the same place.



One word to describe my feeling after watched RE4 "Sad"! Not to say the movie is not good, just that I feel a bit disappointed for missing out to watch it in 3D format. I did saw a lot nice scenes that definitely look *&^%$%^&*(*&^%$ great in 3D effect.

No worry, no spoiler here!

The story was so so only. Just feel a bit annoyed with the no dying villain, died then come back, died then come back, WTF! Yeah I know, it's from a game and the undead won't die but still it's freaking annoyed. It's like not going to end. I recalled a scene where it going to end, Wentworth Miller asked "What next?" Then I yelled "Resident Evil 5 lor you money sucker" and giggled. WTF! I'm so lame!

Rate 7/10 I guess it would be higher if in 3D. If you are fanboys of Resident Evil you should watch 3D, you won't regret.

Thank you to Friendster Fizz for the tickets.

0 comments: