Dec 28, 2011

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

Posted by Anonymous |

Just watched Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows with buddies at 1Shamelin TGV. I was pissed with TGV Cinemas with the unacceptable reason for setting up higher ticket price.

The reason "WE" watch movie on Wednesday is to have a great deal movie ticket that are suppose to sell at half price. When I walked to the counter they told me is RM13/tix cause this is a blockbuster movie. Hello! Other cinemas who also screening the same movie are giving 1/2 price on Wednesday, even those small cinema also practicing so. Double standard?

I've no option to purchase it as all my friends already reached there.

Continue back to the movie.


This is the second sequel of Sherlock Holmes where Sherlock again dragged his best sidekick Dr. Watson to outwit and bring down their fiercest adversary, Professor Moriarty. This time Holmes's older brother Mycroft Holmes helped out together.

Check out the movie trailer below;


Rate 8.5/10 Love the sense of humors of Robert Downey Jr. You guys should check this out! :)

UPDATE

I've actually blasted a tweet about TGV on the ticketing issue and theirs twitter's handler contacted me in a very short time. They have the problem resolved immediate and received a call from TGV's 1Shamelin PIC for the explanation. It was a glitch on their system. I'm very impressive with the efficiency on how they handle complaints and feedback from customers.

Good job and thumb up to TGV Cinema Malaysia's social media team.

0 comments: