Dec 5, 2011

Singapore Here I Come!

Posted by Anonymous |


Photo credit: Yellowbanana

Woots! Will be going to Singapore tomorrow to attending Nokia Windows Phone Launch, the Nokia Lumia 800 and Nokia Lumia 710. Will get the chance to have hands-on of the devices.

Good news to all who are in planning to get the Nokia first Windows Phone, the date is getting closer after the launch in Singapore.

So do follow me on twitter @tallboyz or subscribe to my tech. blog: theidealmobile.blogspot.com to get the latest updates and news.

5 comments:

FiSh said...

nokia and singapore again! you have been making many trips there eh?

-FiSh

ohFISHiee.blogspot.com

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Finally Nokia flying you!! =D Enjoy~

Anonymous said...

Fish - Hahah! This is my 1st time to Singapore for Nokia event :P

Tian Chad - Yeah! Thanks man!

SiX FeeT JaSoN® said...

WOW! Have a safe trip and enjoy there!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jason - Thanks man! I'm already back!