Dec 30, 2011

Starbucks Planner 2012 Unboxing Video

Posted by Anonymous |

If you followed me on twitter or Facebook, you might have seen me check-in to Starbucks via Foursquare very frequent lately.

Starbucks has launched their Starbucks Card few weeks back and they have this promotion of purchasing 15 handcraft of Starbucks beverages, you will get a FREE Starbucks Planner 2012 which is worth RM88.

Two day back I've manage to pooled 15 drinks with my Starbucks card and claimed the planner. The planner is very unique. It's packed inside a very premium box that I feel I should share the unboxing video with you all.



Check out the unboxing video of Starbucks Planner 2012


The promo will be ended 15th of Jan 2012, so hurry and while stock last :)

4 comments:

Rebecca Saw said...

So nice! :D
The video - not the planner.. LOL!

Yih Yann said...

I don't find the new planner as nice the previous year but I accidentally collected 13 beverages, so I going to change it anyway ;)

TZ said...

hehehe... I gotten this long time back. Haven't started to use yet. I will start my year with my new Starbie Planner 2012 :p

Anonymous said...

Rebecca Saw - Thanks gal! :)

Yih Yann - Izit? Wonder how does it look like?

TZ - Woot! Awesome man!