Jan 15, 2012

Am'I Being Cheated? Starbucks Planner 2012

Posted by Anonymous |

Still remember the new Starbucks Planner that I've blogposted few weeks back and I've even made an unboxing video? Starbucks Planner 2012 Unboxing Video

Today Starbucks Malaysia has announced a new promotion on their Starbucks 2012 Planner through their official Facebook's Page.



From tomorrow onward every reload/load RM100 of your Starbucks Card you will receive a FREE Starbucks 2012 planner. Formally it was a 15 purchase of handcraft beverages to redeem the planner and every RM100 reload will only receive a Starbucks card mini pouch.

It has took me to reload more than RM200 to earn the 15 drinks so I can redeem the planner and now you are giving it out with every RM100 reload? How about those who have bought it with your RRP RM88? It doesn't make it exclusive anymore to us as your loyal customers.

Am'I being cheated or Marketing strategy is always dirty?

9 comments:

theeggyolks said...

maybe the new planner is different? (not as exclusive as yours?)

Charmaine Pua said...

Wah I will feel cheated too if I were you. Personally, I think it's kinda overpriced. What's so special about it?

saimatkong said...

haha... then u get a shirt at original price and then later u go and check during sales it's 70% discount u also being cheated want to scold the brand and the shopping mall lor?

Alex Tan said...

IMHO,its almost feb 2012 now, they hv to clear off their planner otherwise who gonna buy it??

hokangtao said...

Well Said,Sai Mat Kong

Anonymous said...

theeggyolk - Same one lar!

Charmaine - Hahaha! Thought it's exclusive since we need to get 15 drinks only can redeem.

saimatkong - Yes it true but then this is different. Normally discount is only apply on old model/stuffs.

Alex - It's too obvious

Cutebun said...

I see. Good that I'm not interested.

Vince G said...

Quite obvious lor Starbucks printed a whole truckload of planners and now have to think of ways to dispose them off. Not surprised if they come up with 'better promotions' in the weeks to come.

Fionne said...

means i just reload my starbucks card rm100 then i can get the Planner for free?