Apr 18, 2010

Gatsby | Chocolate | Ice Kacang Puppy Love

Posted by Anonymous |

This gonna be a simple blogpost for today.

I've attended "The Largest Bloggers' Gathering" with Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair that organised by Nuffnang. This event managed to achieve The Malaysia Book of Record for the The Largest Bloggers' Gathering. It's an honour to me for being able to participate in this great record breaking event.



more about the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair on my coming post.

Beside that I've collected my LG Chocolate BL40 that I've won from "Why I Like It Longer" contest not long ago. Really need to thanks to Fresh (from Nuffnang) for passing the prize to me.

Gonna write abit about the phone when I got some spare time. Heheheh!

After that I've went to Tropicana City Mall to catch Ice Kacang Puppy Love. It was a last minute decision, and luckily I manage to buy the ticket with my Nokia N900. Thanks to it's web browser that supported AJAX & Flash. It's indeed come very handy to have last minute tickets purchase avoided the hassle of queuing the super long line.


Ice Kacang Puppy Love is another successful Malaysian-local movie that I truly wonderful bitter-sweet and meaningful.
A film by Ah Niu who was a Malaysian singer. It has an impressive lineup of Malaysian artists like Lee Shinji, Gary Chaw, Victor Wong, Fish Leung, Eric Moo, Yi Jet Qi and more.

It has brought up the reminisce over those old authentic coffee shops and Malaysian cultures, the languages we spoken and the races that we have.

Rate 9.5/10 Highly recommended to you guys. Not to miss it out and do support our local artists. It's really worthy every single penny you paid.

10 comments:

Hakzai said...

wow!
going 2 catch up de ice kacang puppy love since u highly promote!
:-P

TianChad田七摄影 said...

I am so gonna watch that movie too~! =)

Anonymous said...

Hakzai - Go n watch now. Hehehe!

Tian Chad - Yeah! Must watch yo!

Reanaclaire said...

hi..greetings from IPoh.. what a nice layout!

kRaZy said...

can I have a bit on ur chocolate =P

Taufulou said...

woo! its been very full till now for that movie..haiz~

Cayenne said...

hey. mind to send me the pic? u know which one i mean. =)

Anonymous said...

reanaclaire - Thank you :)

kRaZy - cannot eat one lar! Non edible :P

taufulou - ya wor, try out Tropicana City Mall.

Cayenne - check ur mail :)

songhc said...

Very good movie indeed, Ah Niu has done the local movie industry proud. Reminds us of those good old days, sweet and bitter memories..

Anonymous said...

Супер современные новости http://новостипланеты.рф