Jan 27, 2011

PETRONAS Chinese New Year TVC 2011

Posted by Anonymous |

Every years Petronas would roll out a Chinese New Year TVC so does on this year of Rabbit.

All the TVC that produced by Petronas always been so meaningful. Simply love the way how Yasmin Ahmad carried out the message to all of us. Feel grieved that she's no longer with us.

Sad no more with another great TVC from Petronas.


Petronas did also created an apps on Facebook allowed you to send E-Greetings to you friends & family for FREE.

DoYouNokia

Send an e-card to your friends & family now or maybe you can share this out with your friends via Twitter/Facebook on the apps itself.

I'm here wishing everyone Happy Chinese New Year in advance. Do send me your angpow, e-angpow also can I will email you my MBB acc. number. XD

Do follow me on Twitter @tallboyz

3 comments:

GenYong said...

This TVC really touch into my heart... Respect to elders really so important... care for them always!

R said...

These ads always make everyone feel that they are not filial. T_T

Anonymous said...

Gen Yong - Yeah! Happy CNY :)

Robb - lol! So u r a filial's son? :P