Jan 2, 2011

Movies I Watched in 2010

Posted by Anonymous |

How many movies have you watched last year?

On the year 2009, I've watched 71 movies.

I've targeted myself to watch 100 movies for the year 2010.

So for the year 2010, I've watched
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
69 movies only, 2 movies less than last year and 31 movies that I wished :(


Below are the movies that I watched "in cinema" and 6X% are premiere screening which are free from ads company & friends.


January 2010

Did You Hear About The Morgans
Paranormal Activity
The Spy Next Door
Sherlock Holmes
Old Dogs
Legion
Tooth Fairy
Haunted Universities
Case 39

February 2010
WooHoo
72 Tenants Of Prosperity
Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief
All Well End Well 2010
14 Blades

March 2010
Evangelion 2.0
Evangelion 2.0
Just Another Pandora’s Box
Just Another Pandora’s Box

April 2010
Clash of The Titans
Date Night
ice kacang puppy love
The Crazies
Ip Man 2
Iron Man 2

May 2010

June 2010
The Karate Kid
The Killers
The Shrek 4
The Back Up Plan
Toy Story 3
The Legend Is Born, Ip Man

July 2010
Eclipse
Inception
DespicableMe

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

November 2010

December 2010

Back to the question, how many movies have you watched last years? 

Do share out by leaving comments below.

10 comments:

lyCayenne said...

i don't count the movies I watch. haha. but i know for sure not more than you

LuLu said...

i watched 50, 4X% not 2010 movies, and many are downloaded. :P

movie freak, i found u are minor ppl counting this thingy like me *hehe*

Biopolymath said...

Just watched a few of your movies only. furthermore I was in Aussie. You memang crazy movie buff ler.

saimatkong said...

movie freak! haha

TianChad田七摄影 said...

haha nice post to compile every movie you watched~! Where is the FB Like button? I wanna like! ;p

Yih Yann said...

You are totally movie freak like me...lol. I also counting how many movies I watched. I watched total 60 movies in cinema. Out of 60 movies, 34 are free and I paid for 26 movies. Besides that, this figure excluded those movies that I not get a chance to watch it in cinema but I downloaded and watched it on lappie. Let's see how many movies that we will going to watch in 2011 =)

Copykate said...

i remember you did the same post last year! it's been one freaking year. didn't feel that long, now to think about it.

i've watched much fewer movies in the cinema compared to you. teehee

Anonymous said...

Cayenne - Hahahah!

Lulu - U also got keep track ah? So good! lol!

Biopolymath - Aussie movie tix very expensive eh

saimatkong - KG freak also tim :P

TianChad - Dun hav wor :(

Yih Yann - U also watched alot movies weh. U saved alot money download it. Hahahaha

Kate - It was just last year, time flew very fast.

michleong said...

One word: WOW!

Unknown said...

terlalu.... xD