Nov 23, 2007

Wanton Mee

Posted by Anonymous |



Been sometime I didn’t talk about foods. Let me start a place where I went for lunch.

It’s wasn't a fancy or high class restaurant, it just one of a food stalls in a kopitiam. I would say almost 70% of the people have their lunch would order wanton mee.

What so special about this wanton mee?
Homemade noodles and big wanton. They also got curry wanton mee too, the curry also homemade, didn't use any curry powders. Too bad I cannot take spicy or hot foods. Hot gals can lar!

This stall located at Sunway Mas.


Outside of the kopitiam. 747!! Airbus!! :p


Need to queue one. Dun play play!


The Menu.


My wanton mee!


Big wanton.

Must try lor if u in happen nearby the place.

3 comments:

Digital Polaroids said...

Lovely food and great pics!

JJ Jason said...

The wantan looks yummynya....
*drool

Anonymous said...

Digital Polaroids - Thanks man!
JJZhai - Must try lor!