Nov 3, 2007

My Hobby

Posted by Anonymous |


One of my hobbies is to collect Coca Cola. I'm not that hardcore just collected a few! Paiseh! I do collect whenever myself or frens go overseas.

You know what? I grew up in the environment of Coca Cola. Don’t believe? Haha!

I used to live next to F&N factory at Chan Sow Lin coz my mum have a canteen nearby thus I will see Coca Cola everyday. Everyday I tell you! Haha!

I fall in love with the red color label and monotype’s fonts of the logo. It remind me of my childhood so it given me the power to collect it.

Currently I only collected few of the country's like;

Thailand
Singapore
United Kingdom
Australia
China
Taiwan

Hong Kong
Vietnam
Cambodia
South Africa
Korea

I would not buy those oversea Coca Cola that can be purchase locally; I feel that there will be no more spirits of collecting items that you like.

So whoever got go oversea can buy me some? =)

Here's some collection that I have;









Do you know Coca Cola heritage?

Click HERE to know more about Coca Cola

0 comments: