Jun 13, 2011

Super Tallboyz Bros

Posted by Anonymous |

Finally I got a new header for my blog. Had received a quite positive feedbacks of my Gulliver Travel's header.


Finally I've make a move to change it. This time, it's Super Mario Tallboyz Bros.


Ideas of course from The famous Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) video game itself, Mario.

Mario is a fictional character in his eponymous video game series which are created by Japanese video game designer Shigeru Miyamoto. Mario is an Italian-American plumber who lives in the Mushroom Kingdom, repeatedly stop the turtle-like villain's numerous plans to kind his Princess.

Mario 1st appear was a "Jumpman" in the arcade game Donkey Kong in 1981. Wow! He's older than me man! He's shown as a carpenter that has a pet ape and he mistreated the ape. So the ape aka Donkey Kong escape and kidnaps Jumpman's girlfriend aka Princess. So this is how the game start.


A quite interesting games that has been us for 30 years.

What do you think about my new header? Anyone have not play Mario before?

Do drop your comments below.

p/s Oh ya! I don't eat poisonous mushrooms or killing turtles and I'm not even a plumber please don't call me to fix your toilet

11 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

haha bro nice header! Previous header is with 3.0 . . . so this header should have something 3.5 or 4.0 kan? :P

Nah just saying hehe! Like the style too, macam footballer XD

Unknown said...

WOW! Nice! very 3D feel. But I notice there are flaws at the right side of the header, it didn't match the background. When it is fix, it will be perfect! ^ ^

Isaac Tan said...

Superb bro.. You're really creative in designing your headers. Love it, both also cool weh, the Gulliver's travel and this one. XD

shii teck said...

awesome! can teach me how to do that? ;p

SiMon Har said...

all your headers are so nice! u have a long leg by the way LOL!

theeggyolks said...

wow! this is great!! :D so much better than mine >_<

Kyril D. Soul-X said...

AHSHAHAHA ur header is always so nais wei

I AM A BLOGGER said...

super duper in love with ur new header!!!!!~~~

this is much cuter...hahaha, i love the mushroom icon~~

Anonymous said...

Kian Fai - er.... no more version liao. :P

lol! Thanks man

y square - Thanks for the tip, amended. :)

Isaac - Thanks man! Appreciated!

shii teck - oh! Can can! Let's have a day learn HTML. :P

Simon Har - What to do? I got long leg :P

theeggyolk - Ur's also very nice. Sad I don't know how to use AI.

Kyril D. Soul-X - Paiseh Paiseh. TQVM

Xjion89 - I guess u also love Mario too? Hehheeh!

adrian said...

Nice header. Cool~~~~

Anonymous said...

Adrian - em goi sai! :)