Jun 4, 2011

X-Men : First Class | Instagram

Posted by Anonymous |

Just watched X-Men : First Class at Berjaya Times Square.



Another great Marvel Comics' superhero action movie after Thor.

X-Men First Class is about Charles Xavier and Erik Lensher before took the names as Professor X and Magneto, discovered the first time powers they owned. They were archenemies and were closest friends, works together and with others Mutants which are similar to them to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. It's the beginning of the X-Men.

Rate 9.5/10 Packed with actions, bad guys death and good guys survived. lol! Worth to watch even on Gold Class. This movie made me want to read their's comics. :) Can't wait for another sequel of X-Men.

Check out the trailer;



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I've added a new tab on my header INSTAGRAM, sharing all the photos that I've instagramed. Do check it out ya! More photos will be shared!



This is my 1st photo to be shared on my blog via Instagram.



For those who instagram, do add me follow me @tallboyz.

Don't have account yet? Register one at http://instagram.com it's FREE!

4 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

fuiyoh bro! Instagram in blog yo~ :D

I gonna watch on Sunday!!!!

Kyril D. Soul-X said...

i got instagram as well!

Anonymous said...

Kian Fai - Yeah man! X Men is nice weh!

Kyril - Cool! Let's share.

无修人 said...

love this movie so much