Jun 27, 2011

Penang Sunbathing

Posted by Anonymous |

Finally it's come to the end of my Penang trip a month ago.

After visited Kek Lok Si, we went to Batu Ferringhi for some sea breeze and sun bathing.


Nature is so beautiful kan? Don't know how long it can last with all the pollution that we made.



After that, we head back to Gurney drive and dropped by at Gurney Plaza for some air cond and also lunch.

Wonder what I had for lunch?

XD

After that we walk walk around and windows shopping at Gurney Plaza & First Avenue.

Next we head back again to Batu Ferringhi, Teluk Bahang for sunset.

Here is actually a boats fishing port, Persatuan Nelayan Kawasan Teluk Bahang.


Didn't really know go such place as we are simply drive drive around of Batu Ferringhi to spot a better place for Sunset.

It's indeed a great place taking picha.

So we camho-ed at there till sunset.






Bye bye Mr. Sun!


We had our last dinner at Teksen Restaurant.


Never heard or read review of this restaurant, just simply walk-in cause saw a lot people dining in.


We ordered this;








The foods there are not bad tho and quite affordable.

That's all my Penang trip.

Do follow me on twitter @tallboyz

7 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

wah sunbathing ka? Need or not? Lol!! :) Penang is the best la. Wahaha

FilipBlog said...

Very nice pictures, I love the food.

Anonymous said...

Isaac - Yeah! Foods paradise!

Filip - Thanks man! The foods there r awesome. U been there b4?

FilipBlog said...

Thanks for also visiting my blog. Malaysia seems to be a super country to pay a visit. Unfortunately I have not been there yet.

TZ said...

So you went to Penang National Park eh~

Koh Kian Fai said...

Kim Gary in penang also dun wanna let go a? :P

What a lovely trip :P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts
and I am waiting for your further post thanks once again.


Feel free to visit my site :: best cellulite treatment