Jun 24, 2011

Tanglung Hijau | Maybankard

Posted by Anonymous |

Last week I've catched Green Lantern.



This movie is about a test pilot is granted a mystical green ring that bestows him with otherworldly powers, as well as membership into an intergalactic squadron tasked with keeping peace within the universe.

Rate 8.5/10 If you don't know what movie to watch, you can consider this. Great CG yet funny.

Check out the trailer of the movie;



................................................................................................................................

I've just took part a Facebook contest organised by Maybank.

There gonna be 5 new iPad 2 to give out, hope I could be one of the lucky one.

So in order for me to be in the running, I need get to top 30 with the highest vote.

Hopefully you all can support support!

All you need to do is to like Maybankard's Facebook Page



then click on this link to vote for me: http://apps.facebook.com/posesnapwin/?cle_id=e5d962926ff17e7a7a278690d6d1de61

Appreciated if you can spare me a minutes to vote for me.

Hope you can share this to your friends to increase more votes. Thank you so much! Happy Weekend!

7 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

Tang Lung Hijau mah mah dei only hehehe :P

so you gonna try to win iPad2? good luck then heh

Anonymous said...

Kian Fai - Got vote for me mou? Hehehehe!

Isaac Tan said...

Good luck bro :)

Anonymous said...

Isaac - Thanks alot bro!

无修人 said...

Nice Nice

Anonymous said...

benooi - Em goi sai! :)

Koh Kian Fai said...

ok ok vote for u now! :X