Jun 17, 2009

Get Perfect Body Shape Fast

Posted by Anonymous |



Dreaming to have model body figure? Lack of self confident of having spare tyre with you wherever you go? Or being so skinny like you are came from Africa.

So you might thought of workout at gym or probably at home.

These are the workouts that you can do at home to get body shaped for better appearance.



Now there's a best solution that only took 20 minutes to 1 hour to build up fast and effective.

No injection needed, painless, no side effect, no pills consuming and I mean real fast.

How?



Introducting you Photoshop, I believe on my previous post I did talk about the wonder Photoshop can do in our life. Cheap Ance Free & Healthy Skin Look Solution

Now I'm gonna show you what Photoshop can to our body.


What I have workouts; liquifying, dodging/burning, bloating, brushing and I can get 8 packs abdomens, bigger biceps on arm and wider chest.

Photoshopinally proved. Satisfaction Guarantee!

Pick up ur phone and call now.

8 comments:

leo7_lion said...

For how long u practice that? Months?

Stanley said...

Good idea leh =D Don't need to susah-susah join biggest loser!

Michael said...

eh photoshop? Ish I wanna be tall

Hon Mun said...

LOL! Can do Renoma underwear ads.. XD

goingkookies said...

haha.. good one!!

Anonymous said...

haha.. promoting photoshop..
im bad at editing human feature..
lol =D

Wen Jing ^^ said...

wah photohop again! lol how much they paid you to promote? hahaha..
btw, i dono how to edit body figure! >.< my ps skills suks..haha

Anonymous said...

leo7_lion - Hahah! It's magic of photoshop!

Stanley - lolz! Yeah! let's photoshop!

AhMike - Can! Can extend ur leg and body =P

Hon Mun - Yawor! Waiting for renoma company to sign me =P

goingkookies - Thanks wor!

kenwooi - hehehee. Pratise make perfect.

wen jing - Doing it for fun only.