Jul 25, 2010

A Date With Dentist | Despicable Me

Posted by Anonymous |

This morning I've a date with Mr. Dentist at Serdang Raya.



It was super scary lor, when I entered to the clinic I heard like drilling sound and people yelling of pain.

The wait for my turn is killing, somemore in a chilling cold clinic It feel like I will be tortured & slaughtered alive later, hahah affect of watched too much horror movies.


The cold chair does look creepy right?

To be honest it has already been decades few years I did not visited any dentists for inspection or general checking. Yeah! I'm a dirty lazy bump.

The doctor inspected my teeth and he said "Mr. Wong, your teeth is very dirty eh" "Mr. Wong, your teeth got alot tars eh" "Mr. Wong...." "Mr. Wong" lol!

Hahaha! No lar, he said overall is ok, just some area of my teeth is quite dirty because of my jaw's shape that made it difficult to clean when I brush. Tried to cover up XD

Once I sat on the cold chair he just want me to open my mouth and relax. 

I asked, can I take picha as well? He replied maybe later with *the proud face*. 
Then I tell him I'm not taking you lar, I want to take picha of myself/cam-ho lar. He speechless and with the face expression -.-"

Ok! I made that up! XD


Of course I didn't miss the chance to cam-ho while the doc. do the cleaning. XD

The process is quite fast and it wasn't as pain that I expected, just got a bit feel like shocked & numb when it clean near the gums area.


Nothing special, just took for fun.

Wanna know how clean it was?

Please get a sun glass before viewing the photo below. lol!



Beside have a date with the dentist I've also meet up with Mr. Gru from DespicableMe at Pavilion. XD

This is an animated cartoon that available in 2D & as well in 3D. The story is about Mr. Gru a failed-villain-wannabe that wanted to create the world biggest crime in the history by stealing the moon. (Yes, the moon). Gru own a very cute and adorable of small army that known as minions to execute the bad plan. But the plan changed after he have turned from a bad villain into good daddy. How? Why? Check it out yourself at the nearest cinema near you k?

Rate 8.5/10 The storyline is not bad. Laughed quite hard in the cinema and those minions is super adorable and cute. Learned a funny quote "It's so fluffy, I can die" lol!

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

i used to visit the dentist almost every month when i ad my braces on back then.. haha.. so visit to the dental clinic is normal edy.. =P

and despicable me is nice and hilarious! =)

Anonymous said...

ken - Oh! So ur teeth now very nice lor! :)

Despicable Me super farny lor!

Richard C. Lambert said...

The wait for my turn is killing, somemore in a chilling cold clinic It feel like I will be tortured & slaughtered alive later, hahah affect of watched too much horror movies. dentist office