Jul 13, 2010

The Twilight Saga Eclipse | Fring

Posted by Anonymous |

Last Sunday I've watch The Twilight Saga Eclipse at Pavilion.



Love battle between Vampire (Edward) & Werewolf (Jacob) for a human (Bella). To be honest I don't really like Bella, she just too greedy wanted to have both man. Maybe western peoples thinking is different, kissing and hugging my other's man right if front of the boy friend? WTF! Probably it because I did not watch the previous episode, why she is so attracted by this 2 fella? She look so ordinary only.

I love the jokes tweeted about Twilight Eclipse by BadCeddy on Twitter "People still discuss why didn't Edward fuck Bella, come on that dude has no blood, how is he gonna get erected down there?" I laughed like crazy.

Rate 7/10 The storyline is not bad and the CG so so only. Very dramatic watching this movie, kept asking my why she like that one? Why he don't do it? Why she so biatch? lol!


I've participated a contest held by fring "Football lovers – Snap it, post it, share it, like it – WIN BIG"

The contest is very simple, just download the image below.



Snap a photo of you and paste the hardhat that you have downloaded with photo editing software as per sample below.



Upload the fring-a-fied picture to fring's facebook wall and get your friends or family or colleagues to like your pictures. That's simple!

You maybe be the winner of a brand new Nokia N97 mini which I'm crossing finger now.

Care to like my photo for this contest? Just click HERE, like the fring's page and then you can click like on my photo. Heheh! Thank you so much! :)

0 comments: