Jul 18, 2010

Motorsport Division Soft Launch

Posted by Anonymous |

Last Saturday I've attended a soft launch of Motorsport Division at Sunway. Thanks to BlupBlup for the invitation allowed me to get close in person with a lot "Sport Car" that normally I only can see from far far away. :P

Motorsport Division is the place from sport car enthusiast to find performance parts for their cars. From engine components, interior and exterior accessories.

I was greeted by 300, a yellow GT3 Porsche.


The black horsy. Dun know this plate can put on my blackie or not?


I used to have such big rim on my blackie. You don't believe? Click New Shoe For My Ride.


Met 30 over bloggers there.


At outside parked few monsters. How I wish I'm one of the owner of the car.


Signature of Porsche


Took of the from Rames, a small group photo of us.

Rames, me, Xiang, Ryan, Tian Chad, Bryan & Simon.

Check out their showroom at;
Motorsport Division Sdn Bhd
No.38, Jalan PJS 11/7,
46150, Bandar Sunway,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel : 603-56358860
Fax : 603-56378860
Website : http://www.motorsportdivision.com/

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow..So nice eh..all the sports car..
How i wish i'm at kl and able to join the network. sobz.

Taufulou said...

ahhh..pretty cool outing eh~

Anonymous said...

Mactify - Still got next bro!

taufulou - Yeah!

Ryan said...

:D

Anonymous said...

Ryan - Hey!