Nov 20, 2010

Instagram

Posted by Anonymous |

Lately I've been quite addicted with Instagram.

What is Instagram?

Instagram is a photo sharing services that allow you to publish your beautiful photos into a feeds and can be previewed by your friends/followers. They even also can like/leave comments on the photo.

It's a good apps for on-the-go photos enthusiasm that use iPhone. There are few filters to be choose from to transform different looks and feeling of your photos. It's also can be shared out to Facebook, Twitter and as well Flickr.

Below are some photos that I Instagram-ed. Wow! I used the word Instagram-ed.

Most of my photos look LOMO-fied and I'm quite like the outcome, feel that my phone is like a LOMO camera now. XD

Anyone know where I can buy iPhone 4 case with the design of LOMO camera just like below?


I wan LEICA M9 can? :P

BTW do follow me on Instagram, my ID is Tallboyz. Happy weekend guys! :)

2 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

I like this app too! Too bad iPhone 4 not owned by me =S

Anonymous said...

Fast fast change iphone lar. Heheheh!