May 2, 2011

Fast & Furious 5 | Gold Coast

Posted by Anonymous |

It has been a week I did no updated my blog, sometime felt abit disconnect with blogsphere. How are you guys?

Last Friday I've catched premiere screening of Fast & Furious 5 at KLCC, thanks to Nuffnang & P1 for the invitation.


This sequels has reunion all-stars from every chapter of the explosive franchise built on speed in Fast Five.

Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock was also starred in this, finally he's doing something that he would look serious rather being in er_________ *you fill up the blank* in Nickolodeon and Walt Disney.

Rate 8/10 Packed with great actions and car crashing. The story is a bit exaggerated, how come all the good guys looks bad and the bad guys look like they are doing the right thing?

Do check out the movie trailer;


How was your weekend?

Last weekend, I've visited Gold Coast which are located at Australia Sepang.

I was there 2 times in a row as the weekend was on company team building and Monday I went there with #SiaoGang take picha & makan2


More photos coming up next! Oh ya! I stayed at Golden Palm Tree and it was a great experience.

Do follow me on twitter @tallboyz.

3 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

fuiyoh lol suddenly I saw sepang gold coast I thought Fast Five was filming at there hahaha

better faster post bout it =P

Anonymous said...

Hahah! In Malaysia? U will see proton :P

Will try my best :)

Koh Kian Fai said...

ya Proton VS . . . Perodua! YAY! =P