May 18, 2011

Great Wesak Day

Posted by Anonymous |

About 4 months back I've participated a contest organised by Nuffnang Malaysia, A Magnolia Sherbet A Day Make My Health Okay (Video) and I've lucky enough to be one of the grand prize winner in this contest.


Last month I've actually received the cheque from Nuffnang and it was 2 cheques in a month as I've cashed out earlier before they announced the winners.


As I've promised to myself, I must give out something on what I've received to the society. So I've decided to take out 10% of the prizes money to buy some daily groceries for those who needs like orphanages house.

So today on the great morning of Wesak Day, I've sent the goods that I bought to Thangam Illam Welfare Society which located nearby my house, Pandan Indah.


Bought some some basic goods such as rice, oil, biscuits, malts and etc


Although it was just a small amount, hope this can help them out a little.

Had a great groceries shopping with a big smile on my heart, I guess I shall practice more on this and not necessary to win something only can make donation.

Thanks to Nuffnang again on the donation :)

So when was the last time you return favour to the society?

12 comments:

michellezyenn said...

Awww so nice of you! :)

Hilda Milda™ said...

That is so thoughtful of you, shame on me instead T__T

Koh Kian Fai said...

wow good 1 Joshua :) meaningful wesak day to you~

Bella Enveeus said...

That's so kind of you.. :) Wanna join us to the Pusat Jagaan OKU Nur (@ Tmn Tasik Titiwangsa) this Saturday?

Unknown said...

aku sokong kau! ber buat baik akan dibalas baik! terbaekkk

Zam_Nap said...

You a really a good person

Glo-w~* said...

very kind of you ^^

Vince G said...

Bless your soul bro! Look up to you as a role model nao. :D

Anonymous said...

michellezyenn - Paiseh *scratch head*

Hilda Milda - U can start now :)

Kian Fai - Yeah! Indeed :)

Bella - This Saturday I'm not free oh, so sorry.

Mohd Shukri Fadzillah - Terima Kasih

Zam_Nap - Everyone also can be a good person. ;)

Glo-w!* - Thank you

Vincent - -.-" no need to be so exaggerated lar! I'm nobody

Zazabong said...

That's such a sweet little gesture from a big heart. Well done. :)

Anonymous said...

Zazabong - Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Antioxidants found in Mangosteen.