Jul 10, 2011

L For Liu Lian | Mr. Popper's Penguins

Posted by Anonymous |

Where were you last Saturday? 09072011. Went for Bersih Rally? Unfortunately I didn't take part but to show my support to #Bersih, I've sprayed my car to Yellow! lol!


Nice or not?

On Saturday I've actually went for a fruit tasting session for my company upcoming event "Fruits Fiesta" which also held once last year.

Went there with empty stomach and ate the Durians like my breakfast. lol!

The shop is located at Kepong nearby the TNB & a Chinese temple. The main attraction of the durian is our famous local fruit's king "Musang King"


The stock of durian is super alot! I'm ain't kidding, it's super alot! Even Tesco also come here to refill stock.



Had a lot Musang King and also one called "Bamboo Leg or something"



Had your durians these year? My fingers now still got the smell. ewww right? :P

After the fruit tasting, I head to KL to join the crowd........... ok! I lied.

I went to GSC, Leisure Mall to redeem my free movie tickets, thanks to GSC-EON Bank.



Mr. Popper's Penguins is based on a children's book with the same name. This is movie is about a New York real estate developers who inherits some penguins from his kooky father.

Thomas Popper (Jim Carrey) has spent his entire life working to become the number one real estate mogul in New York City. He has sacrificed everything… friends, family, and even his own happiness. But on the brink of the biggest deal of his career, he receives a gift – a mysterious crate from Antarctica – from his long missing father. What’s inside the crate marks the end of Popper’s comfortable and well-ordered existence, and the beginning of his new life as caretaker, landlord and parent figure to six unforgettable penguins, each with a distinct personality.

Rate 7.5/10 Cute & adorable penguins. Great to catch Jim Carrey back in movie. He's really a joker king, laughted very hard with his gesture jokes. Although he look old but still great with his expertise. Oh ya! BFF in his term is Big Fat Friend. lol!

Check out the movie trailers below;

7 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

tak macam spray pun . . . macam highlighter punya color LOL

SiMon Har said...

WALAOEH!!! u sprayed your car YELLOW!!! it's like the one and only yellow Insight out there!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

the durian is like so special~^^

Anonymous said...

Kian Fai - Yeah! I bought a lot Stabilo highlighter and put in on my car. lol!

Simon - lol! Yeah! The one and the only!

Xjion89 - This one is the King!

SiMon Har said...

i juz realised that u sprayed your wing mirror's signal too isn't it? LOL (correct me if i'm wrong)

Anonymous said...

Simonhar - Hahah! Photoshop failed :P

Rassan said...

Bro, Kepong which part actually? Is it nearby TNB Kepong tall building nearby main road Jln Kepong? Whats the shop name? Jalan name pls.