Sep 5, 2011

I'm Tally Smurf

Posted by Anonymous |



Yesterday I've watched The Smurfs, one of my all favorites cartoon when I was small. I still remember the song, brought a lot memories to me. The characters are remained same goes with the voices. Nice nice nice!

The story is about wizard Gargamel Garbagesmell who wanted to catch the Smurfs to make a powerful magic potion. The Smurfs was chased out of their village and tumbled into a vortex from their magical world into ours. The Smurfs try to find their way back to their village before Gargamel track them down.

Rate 7.5/10 It's Smurf nice! Brought back my childhood. lol! I'm not that old ok? It's not bad but the story was kinna short.

I'm Tally Smurf! What's yours?

Check out the movie trailer;

2 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

the lalalala song is dam annoying loh hehe

yah Is a good movie :) especially beginning part and last part . . .

mid part I found out slightly boring and I like the cat talking lol

Anonymous said...

Kian Fai - Hahha! Totally agree with u!