Sep 23, 2011

Stress Movie: Contagion & Fright Night

Posted by Anonymous |

Ok! Both of this movies are not linked, just that I missed out to blogpost about it reason for me to keep track how many movie I've watched in cinema then summaries it every years like 2009 & 2010.

One common thing I feel with these movies are they are damn stress to watch lor. I felt that I'm actually in the situation and if real I think I've already DIED!

Watched Contagion last weekend. The movie is about a threat of deadly disease and no vaccine for it, the international team doctors from WHO fight against time with the viral outbreak virus globally.



Rate 8/10 Few busy and packed big countries such as Shanghai, Hong Kong and more were on the scene. A dramatic thriller and interesting storyline.

Trailer of Contagion




The 2nd movie is Fright Night, thanks to Nuffnang for the invitation.



Fright Night is a remake of the 1985 original, where a teenage guesses that his new neighbour is a vampire who linked to a string of recent missing person in the neighbourhood. Everything gotten more complicated when his neighbour awared he has been watched.

How come western vampire can be that good looking, where as the chinese vampire look so frozen and can't even walk, only can jump -.-"

Rate 8.5/10 The chasing and revenge is crazy and didn't know vampire good in jokes. lol! Few hilarious moments in some serious scenes is stomach killing.

Trailer of Fright Night

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

I am watching fright night tomorrow~ Those chinese frozens dudes are zombies so it totally different XD

Anonymous said...

Kelvin - That is awesome! Hahah! Zombie? Hmmm we still call it Vampire wor :P