Sep 21, 2011

Say Hello To Nikon D5100

Posted by Anonymous |

A week back I did mentioned I've bought a new toy and it was a new DSLR camera.

Say hello to "Lai Kon" D5100!


It has a realises high resolution and smooth tonal gradation 16.2 effective megapixels CMOS sensor. A great control of noise level even on high ISO.

The powerful image processing engine "EXPEED 2"  allow the D5100 to have full HD recording at 30fps which I maybe venture on this soon. Beside that it has built in stereo microphone and as well an optional stereo microphone compatible available.

Dedicated video recording button.

The horizontal swing-out, vari-angle LCD monitor come in handy, gives new viewpoints from flexible angles. LCD monitor can opens horizontally from 0° to 180° and flips up and down from +180° to -90°


Currently it's paired with my tammy 17-50mm f/2.8, my all time great lens.

Now I can cam-ho easily with my new camera. Teehee!


Will start using this camera to take photos and videos to share with you guys.

*all photos taken with iPhone 4

10 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

How bout your NIkon D90? Sold out~??

TZ said...

Initially i wanna to buy D5100 but i ended up with D7000...

Nigel Sia said...

Nice!

Shoot some vids! :P

crazywrazy said...

GREAT PIECE OF EQUIPMENT! LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR VIDEOGRAPHY SOON!

Sarah said...

Good investment! Can do my family portrait later...hehehe...n my pregnancy portrait as well...hehehehhe

Frankie John said...

Nice!, how much the price?.

cutebun said...

Hello Lai Kon 5100! I got a D7000 =P

Anonymous said...

Tian Chad - Still keeping it :)

TZ - D7k much better, if I have the money I may go for it

Nigel - Thanks man! In learning process :)

crazywrazy - Hahha! U mad at me ah? Y all bold?

Sarah - -."

Frankie - THanks man! I bought the body for RM1.9k

cutebun - Wow! Made me envy

I AM A BLOGGER said...

omg!!! so niceeee~~~~

still thinking wanna get 1 or nt ooo~~any affordable recommendation?

FilipBlog said...

Looks like a nice camera, I am considering to buy a new one.

Greetings.
Filip