Sep 12, 2011

Jim Sir Contest - 988 | New Toys

Posted by Anonymous |

Did you guys listened to 988 radio station just now around 7.40pm? I was on air!!! Of course I'm not those special invited guest or what lar.

Took place in a call-in contest and won myself a pair of tix to catch Jim Sir aka Jim Chim "HK La Tiger" Stand Up Theatre Comedy Live in Malaysia 2011 drama.



Being some time I didn't take part in any radio contests and the last contest was a year ago.

Was stuck in jam and go nothing to do so I try my luck and I was lucky manage to call thru. Hahahah!

Thanks to 988 for the tickets, this the 1st time I watch Cantonese stand up comedy. I'm super excited!


BTW this evening I've bought a new toy!



Can you guess what's that? Will share it on my coming blogpost :)

6 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Nikon kah =D

SiMon Har said...

i'm sure it's not a phone XD

Anonymous said...

Tian Chad - Heheh! Yeah! Gonna reveal it soon :)

Simon - Not a phone :)

crazywrazy said...

Nikon D7000 or Nikkor 24-70mm f2.8 or Nikkor 70-200mm f2.8 VR II. Nikon D3s box doesn't look like this.

ahlost said...

Why till now still not yet revealed? :D

*mogok*

Anonymous said...

crazywrazy - Hahahah! Do I look rich to u?

ahlost - Hahahah! okokok!