Oct 12, 2007

Bagman

Posted by Anonymous |



Last Wednesday I bought myself a new home for my SLR, my previous sling bag was torn. I wan to get something that doesn’t look like uncle type camera bag, something trendy. I want something like Crumpler, their’s product are stylish yet nice but the price is out of my question.
I remember there’s a bag maker name Bagman, they also have something like Crumpler. Then I saw this bag, it look exactly like Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home. Then I glance at the tag price, OMG I can buy 4 of it with one Crumpler.
RM 99.00 VS US $105.50.
http://www.crumplerbags.com/Cart/index.php?catId=22

I like the logo of Bagman.

Try to read the product tag;

I'll bring u out 2nite.

Hehe! Tallboyz is going for outing 2nite. Guess where Tallboyz heading to?

Some hints; It is an Island and that place sell cheap chocolates and liquors. Very obvious liao! Haha!

Selamat Hari Raya to all! Hope you all would have a safe journey to your respective Hometown. Peace!

p/s : Some correction been made! It is 6 million dollar home not brazilian million dollar home.

11 comments:

Novemberbabe said...

Langkawi!!! Langkawi!!! bingo??? XD

土龍 said...

Nice bag..n don't let down of your bag lo..haha..remember to bring back some nice pictures and share with us..or chocolate I don't mind..hehe..

Anonymous said...

Michelle - Clever girl! 土龍 - Thanks! Liqour chocolate can? =)

土龍 said...

Haha..just kidding..you keep it la..

Anonymous said...

hi ya, may i know where to get this bag ? :D

Anonymous said...

Clive - U can found the bag at Low Yat Plaza, All IT. =)

Anonymous said...

thanks man ~ :)

Anonymous said...

Clive - No problem! Peace!

SV said...

Hi , just wanna ask if this bag's name is called Bagman Initigo ??
Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

SV - I have no idea wor! As i know this bag got 3 sizes and 1 type of colour. =)

SV said...

Oooh ... I c.. thanks for he info mate. :) cheers.